- Share your comments with me and others using the "comments" link at the bottom of every post on this blog.
- Participate in the surveys sometimes located on the right sidebar.
- Visit RU LIFT, a blog that I have created for teachers to acquire up-to-date information and commentary about young adult literature.
- Consider enrolling in my online course on young adult literature, at Roosevelt University. If you are interested in learning more about this online course, offered every fall semester, contact me at email@example.com.
- Go to Nashville in November of 2008 and hear me talk about this blog at the first ever Young Adult Literature Symposium, sponsored by the Young Adult Library Services Association.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
How Can I Get Involved?
There are five ways to get involved: